La Poésie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
La Poésie

Partage de ses poêmes et citations

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Proverbes du Net (ATT: bcp de choses stupides)

AuteurMessage
The_Wolf
Poète
Poète
The_Wolf

Proverbes du Net (ATT: bcp de choses stupides) Empty
MessageSujet: Proverbes du Net (ATT: bcp de choses stupides)   Proverbes du Net (ATT: bcp de choses stupides) Icon_minitimeDim 3 Déc - 18:55

Voici quelques proverbes trouvé sur le net! La plupart sont stupide What a Face :

1. Dear God, Please protect me from your followers

2. Le coq qui chante si fièrement aujourd'hui ne dois pas oublier qu'il vient d'un oeuf

3. Si tu regardes une image très laide, vérifies que ce ne soit pas ton reflet...

4. Se protéger et faire attention maintient en vie, savoir courrir la rallonge !

5. Can you make a candle out of your earwax?

6. Cute as a button" Is that supposed to be a compliment? Since when are buttons cute?

7. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

8. Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its butt"?

9. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

10. Why is it that if something says, "do not eat" on the packaging it becomes extra tempting to eat?

11. If heat rises, then shouldn't hell be cold?

12. Do they have girl’s bathrooms in gay bars?

13. He who hesitates is probably right

14. Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.

15. Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

16. Never test the depth of the water with both feet

17. It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.

18. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.

19. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes

20. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

21. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

22. Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment

23. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Proverbes du Net (ATT: bcp de choses stupides)
Page 1 sur 1